Are you our new digital marketing & content creation intern?
We are looking for a digital marketing & content creation intern to help us with marketing and branding.
longvé is a dynamic and innovative jewellery start-up located in the heart of Copenhagen, near Kongens Nytorv. We offer a fresh digital approach to the jewellery industry, with our digital platform empowering customers to design their own jewellery. We offer the customers classic customisable designs, handcrafted quality and sustainable sourcing of recycled materials, all at a transparent and fair price. The company launched at the end of 2022.
We are currently seeking an digital marketing/content creator intern. This is a unique opportunity to impact a newly launched brand, and get a steep learning curve, while working in a high-paced start-up environment, where we make sure to have fun.
Besides being enrolled in a study program within marketing, social media, content production, creative or multimedia design, the ideal candidate should have:
- Ambitions within digital marketing and content production
- A sublime eye for detail and aesthetics
- Experience with using the Adobe suite (experience within other platforms such as Lightroom is also a benefit)
- A passion for editing work and acknowledge that the details are super important
- A team player mindset and appreciate getting constructive feedback
- Excellent writing skills in both Danish and English (fluent in English)
- The ability to be self-leading and take ownership of own tasks
What you will do:
- Produce content (videos and photos) for organic use across social media
- Be part of planning the campaigns and come up with creative ideas for content
- Create graphic material for social content, social ads and other digital channels
- Editing photos and videos from photoshoots
- Support in planning and coordinating photoshoots
- Assist with social media management and execution
- Assist with setting up content for email campaigns and programs
- Ad-hoc marketing tasks
What you get:
- Hands-on experience with building and activating a new digital brand
- Insights into and experience with the start-up world
- Possibility to build up portfolio material
- Autonomous working schedule where you can influence ways of working
- Working closely with the founders and joining a team that values great energy, good humour and strong collaboration
The start date and length of the internship will be agreed with the selected candidate. The internship may lead to a potential job opportunity based on the fit, skills, and growth of the business.
We promise to give you hands-on experience as well as an exciting playground for you to test, develop and execute great ideas. If you find this an exciting opportunity, please send your CV and resume, with some examples you have done, and the style you like personally. Send to Katja Schjølin at email@example.com.