Are you our new creative intern?
We are looking for a creative intern to help us with Marketing.
Do you love aesthetics, minimalism, and design and are you passionate about creating creative content for advertising, social media and larger campaigns?
Then this might be the perfect opportunity for you to get relevant experience while improving your area of expertise. You will be part of an ambitious team and you will be joining us at the very beginning of building and launching our brand.
There is a great chance that you are studying at KEA, DJMX or studying another relevant education within content production, creative or multimedia design. The most important is that you have ambitions within graphic design and Marketing. We expect that you have experience with Adobe (Photoshop & InDesign), and it is a plus if you also have experience with Lightroom.
We promise to give you hands-on experience as well as an exciting playground for you to test, develop and execute great ideas.
Types of assignments:
- Create graphic material for social content, social ads, leadgen etc.
- Editing photos and videos from photoshoots
- Take videos and photos for organic use across social media
- Support in planning and coordinating photoshoots
- Come up with creative ideas for content
- Assist with social media management and execution
- Assist with setting up content for email campaigns and programs
- Ad-hoc marketing tasks
Who you are:
- You have a sublime eye for detail and aesthetics
- You are already experienced in the use of Adobe
- You are studying and aim to build expertise and experience within your field
- You love to edit and acknowledge that the details are super important
- You are good at structuring and executing your tasks
- You are a true team player and appreciate getting constructive feedback
- You can write in both Danish and English (fluent in English)
- You are open to taking on all types of tasks, also outside your comfort zone, as you know that every task is important in a startup
- You like to get responsibility and the chance to impact a brand that is about to take off
- You are good at leading and taking ownership of your tasks
What you get:
- Hands-on experience with building and activating a new brand
- Insights into and experience with the start-up world
- Possibility to build up portfolio material
- Autonomous working schedule where you can influence ways of working
- Working closely with the founders and joining a team that values great energy, good humour and strong collaboration
We promise to give you hands-on experience as well as an exciting playground for you to test, develop and execute great ideas. If you find this an exciting opportunity, please send your CV and resume, with some creative examples you have done, and the style you like personally. Send to Katja Schjølin at email@example.com.
We offer you to start as soon as possible. Interviews are held ongoing.
longvé is a new Danish fine jewellery brand, that launched end of 2022. We like to perceive ourselves as digital goldsmiths, and our ambition is to deliver a next-level digital customer experience, where the customer smoothly can get a personal and handcrafted piece of fine jewellery. We offer the customer to personalize their jewellery on our website, based on a range of choices. All are handcrafted with ‘forever-quality’ and longevity in mind.
At our core, we believe in the sustainable value of crafting timeless designs with a quality that you will never give up, but rather pass on. We use only solid recycled 14-carat gold, meaning no plating that might wear away over time. And if the customer chooses to, the gold is studded with man-made or ethically mined diamonds.