Are you our new web developer intern?
We are looking for a web developer intern to help us with our eCom and other digital platforms.
longvé is a dynamic and innovative jewellery start-up located in the heart of Copenhagen, near Kongens Nytorv. We offer a fresh digital approach to the jewellery industry, with our digital platform empowering customers to design their own jewellery. We offer the customers classic customisable designs, handcrafted quality and sustainable sourcing of recycled materials, all at a transparent and fair price. The company launched at the end of 2022.
We are currently seeking an intern web developer. This is a unique opportunity to impact a newly launched brand, and get a steep learning curve, while working in a high-paced start-up environment, where we make sure to have fun.
Besides being enrolled in a study program within web development, software development, multimedia design or something similar, the ideal candidate should have:
- Be able to write clean, efficient, and well-documented code
- Experience with web development for eCom – especially Shopify is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Responsibility to meet deadlines and take ownership of the project.
- Ability to work independently in a high-paced start-up environment.
- Willingness to be a part of something new and exciting.
What you will do:
As an intern, you will help develop, maintain and optimize our platform and spot opportunities for leveraging our digital ecosystem even better. You will get hands-on experience with web development and be part of driving initiatives from idea, to development, to deployment and optimization.
What you get:
- Hands-on experience with building and activating a new digital brand
- Insights into and experience with the start-up world
- Possibility to build up portfolio material
- Autonomous working schedule where you can influence ways of working
- Working closely with the founders and joining a team that values great energy, good humour and strong collaboration
The start date and length of the internship will be agreed with the selected candidate. The internship may lead to a potential job opportunity based on the fit, skills, and growth of the business.
We promise to give you hands-on experience as well as an exciting playground for you to test, develop and execute great ideas. If you find this an exciting opportunity, please send your CV and resume, with some examples you have done, and the style you like personally. Send to Astrid Tajmer at firstname.lastname@example.org.